The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to provide services in Udon Thani.
Date: 7 November 2018
Time: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Venue: Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Thani
Address: 277/1 Prajaksillapakhom Road, Amphur Muang, Udon Thani 41000, Thailand
Hotel phone: +66 (0) 4234 3555
No appointment necessary, services are provided on a first come – first serve basis.
To expedite your service, please consider arriving with your documents filled-out completely, correctly, and NOT signed. Documents, forms and applications can be accessed by clicking on any of the below listed links.
SERVICES OFFERED AND OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATES ON 7 NOVEMBER 2018
- 3,740 THB- Renewal of adult passports
- 3910 THB- Renewal of minor (under age 16) passports
- 4930 THB- Renewal of first adult passports
- 4930 THB- Replacement of adult lost/stolen passports
- 3910 THB- Replacement of minor (under age 16) lost/stolen passports
- 1,020 THB- Adult passport card
- 510 THB- Minor passport card
- 1,700 THB (per notary stamp) – Notary– including Income Affidavits
Above fees are based on an exchange rate of 34 THB to 1 USD
PLEASE NOTE: You must bring copies of your passport bio data page and supplementary documents requested with the application per the online instructions. These copies will not be returned to you.
IMPORTANT: For applications on behalf of minors, the child and both parents must appear in person.
Please be advised the U.S. embassy will no longer accept cash (U.S. Dollars and Thai Baht) at Outreach Events for American Citizen Services. This is a worldwide policy, and no exceptions can be considered, please see the No Cash Announcement.
All payments at U.S. Embassy Outreach Events must be made in the form of a BANK DRAFT.
All Bank Drafts must be:
- Purchased from Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn Bank, or Siam Commercial Bank (SCB).
- You do not need an account at the bank to purchase a bank draft.
- Kasikorn Bank calls a “bank draft” a “Bill of Exchange.”
- Drafts from banks other than those listed above cannot be accepted
- Purchased in advance.
- Made out to “American Embassy Bangkok” (Incorrect or misspelled bank drafts cannot be accepted)
- In the exact amount of Thai Baht (THB) for your total service.
- At the official embassy exchange rate at the time of the outreach.
- Fees and exchange rates are included in individual outreach announcements and posted on our website.
- Submitted at the time of service.
- You can show below information to the bank:
“American Embassy Bangkok”
Delivery Service: Thai Post will mail back passports for applicants. If you require this service, you must purchase and submit a separate 100 THB bank draft. Do not include the cost of the envelope in your total bank draft for services.
- Cashiers’ checks, personal checks, cash, credit or any other form of payment will not be accepted.
- Bank Draft requirement only applies to Consular Outreach Events. Services rendered during normal business hours at the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok or the Consulate in Chiang Mai will continue to accept payments made by credit card or cash (THB or USD).
RETURN OF PASSPORT
Please be advised all passports are now being returned by mail. To retrieve your new passport:
Purchase a prepaid Thai Post envelope at the outreach event for 100 THB (SEPARATE BANK DRAFT IS REQUIRED). Do not include the cost of the envelope in your total bank draft for services. Our staff will CANCEL your current passport at the outreach event. Your new passport will be returned by mail.
NEARBY PARTICIPATING BANKS:
154 Prachak Rd, Markkaeng,
Muang, Udon Thani 41000
Tel: 042-221-505 or 042-221-556
227 Pho Sri Rd, Markkaeng,
Muang, Udon Thani 41000
Tel: 042-221-777 or 042-221-222
Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
184 Prachak Rd, Markkaeng,
Muang, Udon Thani 41000
Tel: 042-247-720 or 042-247-725
You may use any branch of the three participating banks. The above branches are suggested since they are near the venue.
CONSULAR REPORTS OF BIRTH ABROAD AND AUTHENTICATION OF SIGNATURE SERVICES CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT CONSULAR OUTREACH EVENTS.
Since October 1, 2017, all beneficiaries and applicants living in Thailand must direct all questions regarding Social Security to SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) in U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines at FBU.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit http://www.ssa.gov for more Social Security information.
For other outreach dates and locations please see http://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/consular-outreach/
For information on US Citizen Services please see http://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/
For questions please email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter by searching our username @ACSBKK.
(Source: – Thai Visa)